My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Friday, November 10, 2017

Moving on...

Around me, moments seemed to drift away…
I knew, my life was all set to tear me apart…
The wet eyelids and clinching lips tried to tie up,
The pain, that has overflowed all the way up…

Nothing will be the same as before, but…
Was it my wish to have them as before…?
Nothing will stop the need for this change, but…
Have they ever seen this need before…?

Neither they saw it yesterday, nor today…
Neither will they see it tomorrow….
For there, ends the hope to see that day,
When my own heart beats will see my sorrow. 

0 comments: