My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Monday, March 13, 2017

Forever...

With eyes forlorn, she wandered...
In search of it, that she lost.
All agog about the glorious present…
Little did they knew that she was lost…

With aching heart, she yearned
In search of it, her life's cost.
All in praise for the life she was in…
Little did they knew that she was lost…

With bare foot, she walked...
In search of it, so she could boast.
All in the chase for the days that passed…
Little did they knew that she was lost…

For them, she let go of all she had…
Life, love and the hope to live.
For them, she stopped chasing dreams…
Alas, little did they knew, for her, she was lost…

Yet, there she stood…stuck to ground…
With chains they bound her with…
Heartfelt wish to break them off…
To let them know, they've lost her, forever... 

0 comments: