My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year...

So the New Year is right at the door step…Can’t still digest the fact that 2010 is almost done and we are just about to get into another year…2011…what is the year coming with…Loads and loads of Happiness??? Or bunch of Miseries…we never know…as that is life…whatever horoscope or astrology you belive in…how much ever accurate the stars align themselves…still..the Mystery of Tomorrow can never be solved until and unless we live through it…

Every New Year, my only prayer was….Ha…hope the coming year is wonderful…better, much better than the passing year…As we go through the hard times, we feel, haaa, I have never gone thru such pain before…It is the same for happiness too..When we r too happy, we feel we r the most happiest at that moment…but still, we repeat the same thoughts every time such emotions strike us at the extremes…uhmm…

Am I being philosophical….Naaah…As I started typing this post down suddenly I felt sm sort of Uncertainity..about future.. as I type this down, my colleagues who are just behind me are discussing how monotonous life is in here…oh yes, they are talking about the job…As one guy sigh at the fact that “We need some motivation to work…” the other feel high of the Marketing Department who get to see the clients and so on… But what I felt was… That I don’t wanna say that the Grass is Green on the other side…Bcoz I know, the marketing department would be surely finding our department to be a thrilling department due to the security and confidentiality we need to hold while doing our job…uhmm…

Tomorrow is 31st…as for me, I love dancing my night out to welcome the New year…This year, too I would love to go smwhere where I can dance, dance and dance…but then doesn’t feel like leaving my son home and going just with my hubby…and unfortunately this country is not for Family entertainment New Year bashes…you have 101 options for Bachelors, Couples…but not for a full family package…or else, your purse should be really big, that a small hole wouldn’t matter much to u…Gosh, many of them really charge you a fortune for just entering the arena…Anyways, I with my family and two cousins and driving off to a Restaurant for a Buffet Dinner…and the Restaurant owner has promised us a free entry into the dance floor of another Bash for free…hehe!!! But then, will that crowd be good enough for us to enjoy also, is a big question…Anyways…we are all set to experiment ourselves…

And for days after that…I am starting the year with good hope…After years of all sort of freeze in your increments, promotions and bonus, the coming year, I hoping for, if not all, atleast some…hehe!!! There are rumours walking around in the office, that maybe we could expect some good news on those fronts by February-March…Maybe that is the reason why, our performances have been reviewed and an appraisal report has been send already…So hoping for the best…

Before I finish off my blabbering, I wanna share with you a funny New Year party…I had never been to a Disco or Night Clubs before my marriage..too orthodox was my family na…After marriage just once…that was on 31st December 2006, we went to a Disco to celebrate New Year…Lol..I still remember that night… As I left for the party, thinking of the inconvenience a purse could cause…I took nothing with me, apart from my mobile …But then, I did squeeze in one thing into my husband’s pocket…hehe!! Guess what was that…

A Quick Fix-Easy Glue…hehe!! That was a precaution…Was worried, if my Shoes got torn or broken in between the dance…heeh!!! And Guess what…my Sandals never gave me off…but somebody else’s did…As I went into the Toilet just before the clock struck 12…I saw a girl sitting there with her broken sandals…she was upset as she will not be able to dance further…

And then what…within seconds…Madam was there with help..hehe!!…The Easy Glue did come handy, if not for me, atleast for somebody else…Still remember her smile, as I helped her with that surprise…Rest of the night, we danced from two different ends of the dance floor…but occasionally giving each other a smile…lol!!! My hubby who had made fun of me when I took the Glue with me early that night, was surprised too…

As we left the dance floor that night…I had a stranger to say goodbye and show Ta…ta… to me!!! And as I too waved goodbye…She screamed at the top of her voice….Amidst the loud music, I could still hear her…

“Thanks Dear…and Wish you a Happy New Year...”

3 comments:

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ...

I am glad i came over to have a read at yours ...

Made me smile this article the glue.. it helped put a smile on a girls face and what apt thinking of taking it along .. :)

Happy new year to you and family ... wishing you all the best ...

Bikram's

KParthasarathi said...

Marvellous Anamika.You mix humour in large doses in every post of yours.When I find it difficult to ferret out the quick fix glue when I need it most even in my home , you have it handy in a the dancing hall on a new year eve.What a strange thing to carry.
Thanks for the amusing story.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU
May the new year bring lots of posts almost daily in your blog to regale the readers with your inimitable writing!!

Pinpaks said...

I agree with partha sir. your resourcefulness saved someone's day..

btw, a totally innocent question - is your name anamika, or is that partha sir's way of saying "darling I do not know what to call you.. so let me just call you anamika' :)

keep bloggin!