My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

You tell me...What to Do...

So, packing is almost done…Oh yeah, I missed telling u all…I am travelling this week end..to my home town…and for some odd reason…I am not as excited as I used to be before…its just 4 more days to go and still the excitement fever hasn’t caught me…Not sure, exactly what is it that is keeping me from screaming Yoooooooooohhhoooooooooo…. I remember how my colleague was shouting when she was going on leave..and today, shes already back…and now its my turn to move…and I am still not so HIGH in my spirits about my travel after almost 2 years…

Mood swings were always part of me…Today, I will be absolutely calm and cool and the very next moment, you might find me in the deepest of OFF mood…At times, I wonder what happened to me…why am I feeling low now…some time back, I had written to u about one such day…But this time, its nothing of that sort…No mood swings that I can feel…I am absolutely fine, just that I am not able to be HAPPY about going back home…

I was wondering…WHYYY???I was just trying to analyse some of the possible reasons…See for yourselves how my thoughts travelled…

  • DiL-MiL Issue - (for those of u who r thinking what is DiL-MiL - click here) I think, I should rate this as the TOP most probability for my non-excitement…Am I just getting uneasy of WHAT NEW issues can raise up this time…Oh, yes…every vacation, I somehow manage to earn some extra negative points in that issue…It is was for any specific reason, I can understand..but, if NO valid reason exists then how can a solution be found…Every time, some bitter behavior, comments, dialogues hurt the inner me and that increases the distance between the DiL-MiL hearts…uhmm…(now, that’s a long story…about my own DiL-MiL stories…some day, I would surely share one by one to you all…between, do keep in touch with this space, as I would try to update the most recent one as soon as I encounter them…)

  • Air Fright - Lol!!! Am I worried of those recent air crashes…Is that eating away my excitement from somewhere inside me…??? Don’t think so..as I dint really think so big about such crashes…still some of the images that I have seen on the TV during those crashes had disturbed me really…So I was wondering, IF I WAS WORRIED IF I WILL LAND AT THE OTHER END…hahah!!!

  • Lots to Do…But Less Time – Have so many things to be done this time…Lots of long distance travel involved..and less time…which would end up in NO QUALITY TIME with my loved ones back home…Especially my grandpa…(I haven’t told u abt him right…would do that soon…) So, with this less number of days, I have to give time to so many people, still will not be able to…and that is bothering me too…But is that the reason for my present state of mind..???

  • Cancellation of Looked-Forward Plans – Oh, yes, I had planned to meet many long lost friends this time…and for some strange reason, it wouldn’t be happening this time also…Everybody is stuck at different places…and being a Festive Season, would be really difficult for each of us to meet up.That really irritates me…Not big a reason, right???

  • NO SLEEP STATE – Ok, now, this could be a reason…somehow, from last 2 weeks, I couldn’t sleep well in the nights…I would be turning this side and that side through out the night…and then sit up cursing myself for not able to sleep…All that I could get was very short naps that would last 20-30 mts….and then again I would be awake…to be frank, I am TIRED bcoz f tht…the only time, tht I could sleep well was the 20 mts in the car, when I cm to office and my friend drives the car…and now, I am trying hard not to indulge myself in any conversation and deprive me of that 20 mts of sleep also…But trust me, I really doesn’t understand, WHY NO SLEEP is being blessed on me…

  • Blocked Nose – Allergy on its heights…I cant take in a single puff of breadth when inside the confinements of an Air Conditioner…which is a complete YES-YES in this desert…Can’t stay without an AC and cant breath with one…that’s my present condition…Could that be the reason.. The sickness???

Anyways…I am confused…and tired…and sick…and worried…and upset…

You tell me...What to do???

1 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

Pray,do not worry.Everything will be fine and Mil-Dil relationship at its possible best!!
Best wishes for a safe and comfortable journey.When will you be back at base?