My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ME or HALLE-BOPPE….???

That was the year when Comet Hale-Bopp was popular among the public…It was said that the Comet was visible through naked eyes…and every day morning, we read on the Newspaper the descriptions by different people who had seen it…Finally, I and my bro decided…we tooo will see the Comet…with our own naked eyes….lol...We knew from newspapers that it was visible during early morning…that was smwhere after 0300am and 0500am…

Gosh, that was an odd timing to be awake…we thought…still our enthusiasm didn’t die…We kept alarm for 2.45 and we woke up on time…got out of the house…Naturally Marshall & Mili (our German Shepherds) were out for our safety…with us…

Now, the real problem aroused…Where should we look to see the comet…??? Which side of the sky will it be visible???God, knows… finally me and my bro decided…I will sit at the front of our house and my bro at the backside and do the look out…Marshal stayed with me and Mili with bro…It was fun sight…atleast, I knew, I looked really stupid…right from the bed in the night gown…I was sitting there at early morning 0300am at the steps of my house…and then with open mouth gazing at the sky…right near me..sat Marshal, almost with the same expression..but in between he was staring at me and then to the sky….grrrrrrrrrr….he must have really thought… “What the hell is she doing now here…”…I dint care what he thought of me…I just sat there and he didn’t leave me…

Time passed off…0300 became 0330…0340…0350…time wasn’t moving..neither we saw even a star…grrr…I had occassional shouts from Bro… “Sis, did u see anything…”…and I reply, “NOOOOOOOO…DID UUUU???”….and I got the usual answer NOOOOOOO…This was irritating…Sleep was really calling me back...my eyes was screaming to be shut down…still I fought all my longings and sat there bravely…waiting for the Beautiful COMET (Damnnnn….) to appear…

Suddenly, Marshal stood up…he was growling in low volume..I knew, he had seen smthing to my left side…The first thought that came across me was…DANGER…what could it be that Marshal saw and getting so alert…I didn’t have the courage to turn and look for it myself…I sat there unmoved…actually I couldn’t move…I was shivering..head to toe…I have heard that Dogs can see Ghosts….Ughh…GHOSTSSSS…NOOOO….I don’t wanna see a ghost at that hour of a day…for sure…I dint moveeee…

Suddenly I heard a hissing sound… “Shhhh…shhh…”…now whts that…would ghosts make such sounds…they should be Screaming and Waling…right??? So, is that a snake or smthing there…My brave mind told me…DON’T TURN….but my intuition said “TURN and IF DANGER, RUNNNNNNNN…”…Finally, I decided to turn and look…and I slowly turned my head to the side where Marshall was staring…

Beneath the Street Lights..just above the boundary wall…I saw smthing moving.. all I saw was a WHITE Sheet..smthing like a huge Placard or Card….Then I knew what it was…It was a Human Being standing there holding sm sort of a Greeting Card and trying to throw it to me…Bloody Idiot, was SHHHHing to get my attention…within an instance, I realised…it was none other than the BATHROOM BOY…I dint wanted a confrontation then…Plus the terror and shiver, had not left me yet…

I slowly got up from the steps…and then just ran..or rather scooted myself from the place to my brother…to make it NATURAL, I was shouting… “Broooo, NOW u sit in the front and I will sit at the back side…”….Naturally, I dint wanted to let him know, that I was scared…hehe!!! Only once I reached the back side, could I breath properly…my bro sensed sm fear n me…he knew it… he dint ask me anything…and soon I understood, he wasn’t brave enough to go and sit at the front side…maybe he might have imagined and got into conclusions abt why I looked Scareddddd…hehe!!

Within minutes…we both were inside the safety of our house and in our bed…I peeped out through the window to see if that IDIOT was still roaming around with that stuff…He was…Thanks to the curtains…he couldn’t see me..hehe!!! nor the dog let him to come and have a peep himself…hahaha!!!

But then, till date, I could never forget the day ..the day I wasted hours of my precious sleep ..the day I was about to give a competition to the COMET in the speed…Bcoz, I am sure, that moment, I moved faster than any Comet in the world….uhmm…by the by, in real…this question is still unanswered…

Who is Faster…ME or HALLE-BOPPE….???

A Note on BATHROOM BOY: When we shifted to our ancestral house; the ONLY thing my mom advised me was…”BE CAREFUL OF BOY…”… BOY was one of our neighbor's son… He was popularly known as BATHROOM BOY…hehe!!!Bcoz, he had this regular habit of putting his eyes into other’s bathroom…How true it is, I don’t know…But, that was the general talk…It seems, he was caught red-handed while trying to have a free show at one of the neighbors’ bathroom…So, this BATHROOM BOY was a spoilt brat to everybody around and I could see that people kept distance from him..atleast those who had daughters…haha!!!

About myself…within days of our shifting to that place…I knew it…THIS PERSON WAS AN ASS HOLE...(lol, apologies for my language) Oh yes, he had started making my day hell from Day 1…Thank God, we had two sets of German Shepherds at our place, that kept him out of our boundary wall…but still, from his house, he never left any chance to FLIRT with me… love letters wrapped in stones used to bump my head very often (he threw them from his terrace…), passing ugly comments, whispering I LOVE YOU while crossing paths…all this were his habits those days…

Present Tense: After this incident, we started open battle..heeh!! I used to shower him with abuses whenever he passed comments..ofcourse both of us whispered just for the other to hear…as days passed, he accepted failure…As we grew up, we kept formal relation…and once I left my home town..I have never seen him after that… all I know is that he is married and is working smwhere in this country only…haha!!!

2 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

Your quest for Halle -Boppe(incidentally I only know of Halle Berry)was a rib tickler.You write effortlessly and can continue endlesly keeping the tempo the same high.Amazing,yaar.

Are not many men voyeurs in some form or the other?Bathroom boy is just an younger version

Sweatha Sanjana said...

Your writting could change the world that you want. Express your thoughts!!. Politics , Business , Entertainment , Sports & Games , Life & Events ,and Health what else?. Meet your like minded here. The top social gathering in one place all the top notches meet here. It is not about win the race, participation is all matters. We proud inviting you to the the internet's best Social community. www.jeejix.com .