My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love in the Air...

Tanda Daaaaaaang....…I got a love letter in the form of a romantic poem…oooohhh…from somebody called Crystal Diamond…Soon, I had to come out of the Cloud Nine or Ten…as from the email id it originated it looks like one of those stupid SPAM mails….grrrr….Still…

For the fantasy side of you…u too can enjoy this poem…it’s really a romantic one…

My LOVE is real
You can trust it.
You can let yourself fall -
My arms will catch you....

And make you believe in magic.

MY Love is real…
You can hear the sincerity of words
You may have doubted at other times,
from others lips
Kiss me and you'll believe it now...

My Love is real ..
You can see it in my eyes when I look at you..
When I talk about our future…
When I ask you to love me
As much as I love you.


Hope you guys enjoyed it…Wish I had got this years back…or maybe even now, if my hubby dear said this…it would have been nice….

Apart from that, whoever is this Crystal Diamond…I will kick ur ass for playing with my emotions and feelings…haha!!! After reading ur poem, I really went back to the YOUNG DAYS… Good work buddy!!! Keep it up…and please remember, u can keep on sending such poems…but beware not a VIRUS to accompany it…

Btw, friends, if any of you had received the same email before, pls do let me know…I am just trying to track down the Origin…just for the fun of it…

Till then, Wish each one of you has days filled with success & happiness and ur life be filled with Love in the Air.....

2 comments:

SindhuBhairavi said...

hmmmmm.. thats a nice poem actually.. i dont think its a spam :) may be u have some secret admirers.. ! SOME emails can be traced, if u really wanna know the origin.. caz, i've done it.

Jzt4me said...

Yeah Sindhu,U see, I can manage admirers...but Secret Admirers...;)!!!A bit Spooky, right???That's the why I am trying to find the Culprit...Spam or NO Spam...and trust me if its not a SPAM, then the person should be a nerd...as his email id is really abnormal... Let's see, what is more in store....I dint wanted to try responding to the email...just in case if it is a SPAM, I dont wanna get caught by a Virus....