My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Love Letter...

My first love letter...Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk, I hate to even think of that,of all the people in the world, I got my first love letter from a stranger...The letter was ofcourse in ENGLISH...God, help meeeeeeeeee....the letter was the best proof that this boy knew not much of english and grammars and spellings...I doesn't remember the complete letter..but still, let me jot down what ever I remember of the letter...

Deer sweethart,

I want to tell you I love you. I wait 3 year tell you. I afraid. First I see you at the shop. I love you then. I come behind to your house that day. You not see me. I want know about you. So I made friend your neibor. He told all thing of you. 3 years I am behind you. You not know. I loved you like god.

when I see you, I sure God made you for me. 100% sure.your eyes beautiful. your smil beautiful. your face beautiful. no use make-up. I like nature beauty. I like you. Promise. I want marry you. .....

etc etc...and thus went on the whole letter... at times, I feel, reading that letter was the most difficult thing, I have ever done...if you guys didnt understand wht he meant..let me tell you..he meant, he first saw me at a shop before 3 years and from then he is loving me...he was always following me and I never noticed him...he even befriended my neighbour to know more about me and thats how he know everything about me...When he see me, he feels god had made me for him... and he likfe my smile,eyes, face...and also requesting me never to use make-up as he like natural beauty. and he want to marry me...

Goddd, help me...the letter made me crazy....if you had read the rest of the letter you would have really felt like trashing the author up...lol!!! What happened to that guy and his love...will write another day...

You might be wondering what I did with the letter...Nothing...I just tore off the letter and threw it into the air...uhmmm... But till date, I regret tearing the letter off...ATLEAST I COULD HAVE KEPT IT AS A MEMORIAL...and maybe could have shown it to my kids in the future to teach them how bad can grammatical errors be...lol!!!

0 comments: