My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Even if it is a yes....I don't Care...!!!

I understand, my posts are always longgggggggg...and at times that makes the unfortunate readers feel bored...But what to do...Whenever I start jotting down, I tend to get toooo elaborative and then goes on and on and on...same goes with my talking...I start talking...and then I just go on...and the worst is that, I might start talking on something and then might quote an example from somewhere...and then I might just completely forget the starting point...Many a times you would see me lost...wondering "Why did I say all this...???" and then, even ask you also, "What was I talking about...???" ... and those of you who were not that focussed on my conversation, trust me, will also suddenly find themself lost ..After all, "Why were we talking all that about...?" and guys, its soooo embarassing to realise, that you have been all this while going on and on and on and your listener wasn't paying attention to you...You feel ashamed that with your conversation you already reached Singapore, but your listener was still at some Andheri (Mumbai) Bus Stop that would take him to Airport, so that finally he can catch the flight that takes him all the way to Singapore....where I had reached much before and might have already proceeded to the Antartic area....lol!!!

I am sure, by now, you understood what I meant. If not, please excuse me...I am feeling too sleepy after my Sphagetti Alfredo lunch and the complimentary Icecream they treated me on...uhm...Heavy lunch..and there goes my below average Diet...all that I managed to cut off from my body this whole week, I managed to gain double with this one lunch....haaaaaaaaaa....Uh????Lost again...Why am i talking about my diet...It was no where in my plans for todays blog...and sorry, I am going to stop blabbering...

Another of my philosophy for you people to think upon...."You wait the longest for???? and the answer for me will be Week ends.../ offf / Vacations / Public Holidays..."... I always sit wondering, on the last day of my leave schedule the pace with which my vacation flew offf...why can't time just crawl and move, just as it moves when we are waiting for the vacation to start...and I really wouldn'd mind, if Time just doesn't reach the last day at all....Wow...What a divine thought....

At times, I wish, if my company gave me salary for sitting at home...Gosh, Another of my divine thought....At times, I wish, if our bosses had NO authority to sack us...but is FORCED to give us salary in any circumstance...I work or doesnt work, I come to office or doesn't come to office, Be it is "You know Who R word" etc etc...That would have been the most perfect Job....I am sure you are not among those people who prefer getting salary without working...I am shameless enough to accept that...hehe!!!

There's a joke that prevails among us...Somebody is really desperately sighing and saying..."I need to get a job soonn...."...WHYYYY???? .... "Only then I can take leave..."...That's a truth....When we are at home, we wish we got a job soon..and once we are on the job, we wish we could stay home...lol!!!

By the by..My dear Readers... Why am I saying all this to you....What did I start my blog on...To be frank, today I thought of blogging about a "Patch Up" I made with one of Close friend with whom I had a misunderstanding and lost that closeness between us.... The relation was a sweet one to be explained and as the saying says, the more you love someone, the more it can hurt you....But after years, the clouds of misunderstandings drfited apart...and the sun of our love for each other came out again...After years, I spoke to her with my mind and heart open...We cleared our misunderstandings...and apologies exchanged...This is was what I wanted to share with you all...Unfortunately, my blabbering mouth took the better off me...

Naturally I am happy...so is my tongue, I suppose...So maybe, some other day, I will come back to bore you with my Patch-up story....For today, you are saved...bcoz I am logging off for the day...But just now, one doubt came up.... "AM I BORING YOU...???"

7 comments:

I'm Will. said...

Just slightly! Your posts are a bit long :P

Visit me!

http://chilligrowing.blogspot.com/

Jzt 4 me... said...

Lol...that's what I always try to be...be as short and simple as possible...but what to do..Its just the way I talk/blabber....If u ever see me short and simple, then just make it for sure, Something wrong with me / my mood...and I am not ME then...lol!!!! So bear with me friend..But still, I will try to follow ur advice....By the by, been to ur blog..gosh, U r a real Chilli Lover..Is the love only in growing or do u eat them too...???

I'm Will. said...

I like growing them more than eating them to be honest :P I've just started planting them, take a visit. And btw, it isn't bad to talk loads.. besides.. that's what a blog is for, to convey your feelings and emotions :D

Kate said...

Ha ha if you have something to say then I am fine with you taking as long as you need to say it. Besides we all got to the end and posted comments so you must be doing something right :)

Kate x

http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com/

JT said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Keep Blogging.

Jzt 4 me... said...

Thanks a lot to all of you...for your support...Btw, As I'm Will said, I came in here to talk what ever I felt like saying, my feelings, my emotions and even my most meaningless dreams...and at times, even if I myself try to be as precise, I end up explaining every bit of it and thus the blog gets lenghty...Surely will try to controlllll that...but no Promisess... hehe!, bcoz I know ME well...lol!!!Kate and Turner, thanks a lot for bearing with me till the end...Hope to see ur encouraging comments in my future blogs too...

usefullists said...

hey keep blogging..like ur blogs